1.03.2010

Railroad Spikes and Dead Dolls. Much A-Dru About Nothing!

For years I was told Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a great show. I hedged because I enjoyed the Kristy Swanson movie and felt loyal to it. Well, that was pretty much stupid. LOGO marathoned Buffy this weekend and I caught a few episodes and now I'm fully infected. I blew the dust off my sister's copies of the entire series and it's been one Courtasm after another. Talk about a satisfying weekend! While there will be many mentions of how this series just brings glee into my life, I felt it fitting to start with the Courtasm that started it all....Drusilla and Spike. Yes, Buffy and Angel are breaking my heart...but Drusilla and Spike are picking up the pieces...



Drusilla: Do you love my insides, even the parts you can't see?
Spike: Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet.

Pleasure Rating:
I-can't-stop-speaking-in-a-pouty-slow-british-accent-like-Drusilla-Courtasm!

No comments: