1.02.2012

You CAN Touch This!

I've been a selfish blogger and keeping all my Courtasms to myself! Well, New Year = New Sharings = New Stitches!

Wait, what?

That's right, a large portion of my silence has been attributed to stitches. Not the bloody kind, but the bloody fabulous kind!

I started a little cottage side craft business, Courtastic Creations (Courtastic Creations Facebook and Courtastic Creations Tumblr) featuring quilted items, and for fun, I started playing with needles.

Yes, I now cross stitch! 


Lest you are starting worry that my Courtasms have gone soft, this is not the cross stitch of yesteryear. This is the cross stitch that VH1 "I Love the _____" specials are made of!

I'm talking about Buffy, John Hughes movies, Goonies, Big Bang, Princess Bride, Firefly, Harry Potter, and even superheroes!

To make a long blog entry short, I'm totally courtasming over Wee Little Stitches cross stitch patterns!

 

They are the coolest patterns ever! I highly suggest you check out the Wee Little Stitches Facebook or Etsy Shop, pick your patterns, and then make someone stitch them for you! That's what the New Year is all about, being assertive!

The blog is back, stitches!


Pleasure Rating:
You-Can't-Stitch-This-Courtasm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wee Little Stitches are OK but there are other shops that sell great cross stitch patterns, like PixelPower, for example. I think that PixelPower even better than WLS:

- they have way more patterns (in fact, they have A LOT of patterns) and add a new pattern almost every day;
- their patterns cost less money and they have amazing sales, like 3 patterns for 10$ or 5 patterns for 15$;
- they have a Facebook group where they post a free pattern every week and giveaway some of their commercial patterns for free;
- they make custom patterns in a day or two and if you can't find your favourite movie, tv show or music band in their shop you need just ask them to make it for you, everything will be ready in a couple of days, try to do the same with WLS, you'll be waiting for ages;
- they are just super:-)

Give them some love and visit their shop: www.pixelpowerdesign.etsy.com. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pixelpowerdesign